We're hiring: Communications Assistant role based in Sydney
Yaffa Media is looking for an enthusiastic Communications graduate with a passion for photography. This entry-level role offers an exciting opportunity to work three days a week across our media brands Australian Photography, Capture, Great Walks and Australian Wood Review.
The successful applicant will help manage and grow our online competitions and assist with the production of Australian Photography.
Location: Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW
Employment type: Part-time, three days
The role will assist with:
- Customer communications
- Setup of competition websites
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Coordinating competition judging
- Compiling and maintaining email databases
- Writing and sub-editing.
To apply you should have relevant skills or experience in two or more of the following:
• Writing and editing news and features
• Social media marketing
• Customer relations
• Database and spreadsheet management.
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Strong organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to think commercially
• Good eye for detail
• Interest in photography.
Email application to email@example.com. Application should include a covering letter and current CV.
Applications close 14 October 2020.