A who's who of leading professional photographers will make up the judging panel of Australian Photography's 2015 Photographer of the Year photo competition.
The Photographer of the Year, presented by Olympus, is the largest amateur photo competition in Australia with cash and prizes valued at more than $18,500.
The lineup of award-winning photographers on this year's judging panel includes:
• Tamara Dean (2014 New York Photo Awards, Fine Art Series Category, First Prize)
• Justin Gilligan (Australia, New Zealand, Antarctica, New Guinea (ANZANG) Nature and Landscape Photographer of the Year, First Prize, Underwater Category (2012, 2013)
• Paul Hoelen (2014 NZIPP Iris Professional Photography Awards, Overseas Photographer of the Year)
• Drew Hopper (2015 ANZANG Nature Photographer Of The Year, Botanical Winner)
• Joshua Holko (2014 Australian Professional Photography Awards, AIPP Australian Science Environment & Nature Photographer of the Year)
• David Knight (2013 Olive Cotton Award, Finalist)
• Nick Melidonis (2008 Australian Professional Photography Awards, AIPP Landscape Photographer of the Year)
• Anthony McKee (2014 Australian Professional Photography Awards, AIPP Documentary Photographer of the Year)
• Mandarine Montgomery (2014 International Loupe Awards, Grand Award Winner)
• David Stowe (2015 ANZANG Nature Photographer of the Year)
• Tobias Titz (2012 Moran Contemporary Photography Prize, Winner)
Winners and runners up will be published in the February 2016 edition of Australian Photography magazine.
2015 Photographer of the Year judges (left to right from top): Tamara Dean (photo by Anna Kucera), Joshua Holko, David Knight, Nick Melidonis, Justin Gilligan, Tobias Titz (photo by Caro Maconald), Drew Hopper, Mandarine Montgomery, David Stowe, Anthony McKee and Paul Hoelen (photo by Trevor Foon).