Want feedback on your images? The image doctor is here
If you've ever wanted genuine feedback on your images, but don't know who to ask, then the Image Doctor is here to help.
A regular part of Australian Photography magazine for more than a decade, the Image Doctor, photo educator Saima Morel, can give constructive feedback on your images, with a selection of her favourite submissions for the month appearing in print in AP mag.
Better still, her favourite image each month will win a Fujifilm Finepix XP140 camera valued at $299 thanks to the good people at Fujifilm.
You can see a selection of previous image doctor submissions here.
How to submit an image
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with image doctor in the subject line
- Include your name, image title and up to 150 words about how you created it
- Images must be in JPEG format, with a maximum file size of 5MB. Include your name in the filename of the image.
Terms and conditions
- Only one image per person per month
- An Australian address is required in order to receive the prize
- Employees of Yaffa Publishing or the sponsor are not eligible to win the prize
- The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.