Get a free image critique with the Image Doctor
We're looking for more submissions for our free monthly image critique service, Image Doctor.
A regular part of Australian Photography magazine for more than a decade, the Image Doctor, run by photographers Saima Morel and Anthony McKee, gives monthly constructive feedback on your images, with a selection of their favourite submissions appearing in print in AP mag every issue.
You can see a selection of previous image doctor submissions here. Image doctor is free to enter, and every issue one standout image will be rewarded with a prize.
We also wrap-up the previous issue's feedback once a month online, so keep a lookout to see if your image was selected.
How to submit an image
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with Image Doctor in the subject line
- Include your name, image title and up to 150 words about how you created it
- Images must be in JPEG format, with a maximum file size of 5MB. Please include your name in the filename of the image.
Terms and conditions
- Only one image per person per month (please!)
- An Australian address is required in order to receive the prize
- Employees of Yaffa Publishing or the sponsor are not eligible to enter or win
- The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.