Sony Australia Advocate program opens for 2020 applications
Sony Australia has put a call out for photographers and content creators to apply to join its 2020 Digital Imaging Advocate Program.
The Sony Advocate program, launched in February 2019, is designed to assist accomplished practicing photographers and videographers in 'sharing their expertise and passion for creating beautiful images and content', by running face-to-face workshops in their local area.
Sony Digital Imaging Advocates are provided with access to the Sony Scene events platform as well as other benefits including:
- Exclusive ability to promote digital imaging workshops and events through Sony Scene
- 100% of revenue from each event run through the platform, minus transaction costs
- A starter incentive that matches earnings through hosted events with Sony digital imaging gear
- Free Pro Support Membership while part of the Advocate Program
- Access to the Sony Affiliate Program
- Access to Sony gear
- Opportunities for paid work and commissions through Sony.
To be eligible to be an Advocate, users must currently shoot on Sony gear, and either already host workshops or 'believe you have the talent and motivation' to host workshops.
Applications are open till 11:59pm AEDT on January 31, 2020, and can be completed via the application form here.
Successful applicants will be contacted by February 2020.