Panasonic announces Lumix DC-G95
Panasonic has launched the LUMIX DC-G95, with capabilities ranging from weather sealing to 4K video with no recording time limit.
The Panasonic Lumix DC-G95 features a 20.3MP Light MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor and a Venus Engine processor. The G95 has 49 focus points and 9 fps continuous shooting, and features a rotating touch screen and Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Inside is a Dual IS 2 5-axis in-body stabilization system. According to Panasonic, this can compensate for up to 5-stops of camera shake, although this requires the use of compatible Lumix lenses featuring O.I.S.
The G95 is capable of recording UHD 4K videos at up to 30p with 8-bit color depth and 4:2:0 sampling while recording internally. Full HD is offered at 120, 90, and 60 fps, and the camera comes with pre-installed V-Log L.
G95 pricing and availability
The G95 will be available in Australia from June at photographic specialists and consumer electronics retailers. The body is available in black only.
- Body only (DC-G95GN-K) RRP $1499
- Weather sealed kit with 12-60mm lens (DC-G95MGN-K) RRP $1799
- 10x zoom kit with 14-140mm lens (DC-G95ZOOM) RRP $2199
- Accessory Battery Grip with battery included (DMW-BGG1) RRP $399
- LUMIX G VARIO 14-140mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. (H-FSA14140) RRP $899