Undiscovered Patagonia with Australian Photography - 26 April to 4 May 2021
What: Undiscovered Patagonia – Fall Colours, with Australian Photography
Where: Chile, South America
When: April 26 to May 4 2021
Contact: World Photo Adventures
THE ADVENTURE: Join Australian Photography and World Photo Adventures for this special tour to an undiscovered part of Patagonia.
Few photographers have had the chance to venture in the Coyhaique region of Chile. From beautiful lakes with snow capped Andian peaks, to the incredible Marble Caves, your photo guides will put your photo interests first.
This is a landscape and nature photographer's dream destination, and you'll be shooting it at an opportune time as the area will be resplendent in autumn colours.
As well as Australian Photography Editor Mike O’Connor, your hosts will include World Photo Adventures’ guide and AP writer Darran Leal.
Book fast as our last four Australian Photography tours have sold out.
EARLY BIRD: BOOK NOW AND SAVE $500 (While offer lasts.)
• Quality time shooting landscapes and nature with in-field workshops and one-on-one assistance.
• Post-processing tutorials to help you create more powerful images.
• Group size is limited to ten photographers.
• Your imagery comes first, not the tutors’.
• Fun challenges to help you reach your creative goals.
• All levels catered for, from novices to seasoned enthusiasts.
• Book now and save $500. (While offer lasts.)