Tasmanian Photography Workshops 2023
Tasmanian Photography Workshops conducts Photography Workshops and Tours ranging from day tours to multi-day hikes all over Australia. We take people out in nature, in all kinds of conditions, to view incredible moments in time, in hard-to-reach locations.
We are an award-winning photography business showcasing Australia like no other Photography Workshop business we know of, and this has been recognised with our 2022 GOLD MEDAL in Adventure Tourism in the Tasmanian Tourism Awards.
Whether it's our white-water rafting photography trip into the deep wilderness of the Franklin River or flying into the untouched Southwest National Park and exploring endless, wildlife rich waterways, or to the giant myrtles of takayna/the Tarkine.
Perhaps it’s the endless East Coast beaches with lichen rocks, or the towering magic of Cradle Mountain, there isn’t a corner of Tasmania that we don’t showcase to photography loving customers.
And we are adding new and more exciting photography tours all over Australia every month. Now including the stunning Ikara/Flinders Ranges, Kakadu, the Great Ocean Road, and many more to come in 2023/4.
They say a photograph tells a thousand words, well we reckon through our many wonderful customers, we’ve told millions of words to the world about Tasmania.
Our key multi-day tours include:
- East Coast - For 4 days we explore from the Bay of Fires to Wineglass Bay on Tasmania’s East Coast. We explore from beautiful Beaches and endless coastlines to deep forests and waterfalls.
- Cradle Mountain Winter Workshop - This workshop involves spending 4 days immersed in the wilderness in Winter. The conditions can make this trip truly adventurous as we can have snow, rain, sleet, wind, mood, fog and occasionally some sunshine. Guests relax in luxury at the Cradle Mountain Lodge at the end of the day.
- Southwest workshop - An epic 3-day trip via light plane and small boat to Bathurst Harbour and the greater Southwest National Park. Stunning flights along the Southern Tas coastline, only matched by the views capture on Bathurst Harbour.
- Franklin River Rafting Tour - This is our signature, once a year, ultimate adventure photography trip. We spend 8 days in a raft experiencing the remote and mighty Franklin River. There is nothing like this anywhere in the world.
- Takayna/Tarkine Workshop- This 5-day photography workshop offers photography yet another amazing example of Tasmanian diversity when it comes to our wilderness and their cameras. For the 5 days we base ourselves in the Northwest of Tas and spend each day exploring the beautiful takayna/Tarkine region.
- Flinders Island - 5-day tour - Exploring the remote and unique island life of Flinders. We focus on wildlife and landscape photography and with minimum crowds, its feel like we have the island to ourselves.
- Bright Autumn Victorian Workshops – 5-day Workshops nestled the alpine region of Victoria during the stunning, and very photogenic Autumn season. Clients capture the full range of Autumnal colours in thi magical alpine region.
- Ikara / Flinders Ranges Workshop – 5-day tour into this ancient landscape. Clients will explore the Ranges via 4WD and light plane for loads of photographic opportunities within this incredible landscape with full outback colours on display.
- Kadadu Workshop – 5 day workshop as we head to the top end to follow and capture early wet season storms as they roll over this ancient and special land of Kakadu.
LIST OF WORKSHOPS AND TOURS – 2023
Tasmanian World Heritage Photo Tour – March 18th to 24th
Bright Autumn Workshop – April 28th to May 2nd
Tarkine Wilderness Workshop – May 20th to 24th
Bruny Island Workshops – May 26th to 28th
Ikara/Flinders Ranges Workshop – June 26th to July 1st
East Coast Tasmania Workshop – July 15th to 20th
Cradle Mountain Winter Workshop – August 4th to 8th
Bruny Island Workshop – August 18th to 20th
Tarkine Wilderness Workshop – August 26th to 30th
Ikara/Flinders Ranges Workshop – Sept 18th to 23rd
Great Ocean Road Workshop – Sept 29th to Oct 3rd
Kakadu Workshop – Oct 23rd to 28th
Franklin River Photo Tour – November 11th to 18th
Find out more about all of our workshops at camblakephotography.com.au/collections/workshops.