Namibia Photographic Safari, March 2020
Contact: Forth & Wonder
The ultimate Africa safari for lovers of photography, landscapes and wildlife.
A pervasive stillness fills the Namib Desert like nowhere else on earth. Your senses are sharpened and your camera is ready to capture the extraordinary wildlife and otherworldly landscapes.
Join photographer, Andrea Francolini, on a journey through the extraordinary country of Namibia. Staying at the country’s most luxurious camps and lodges, flying directly from one location to the next, this is the ultimate safari for lovers of photography and wildlife.
- Incredible wildlife and landscapes
- Exclusive boutique luxury lodge
- Direct flights aboard private aircraft
- Photography advice from a professional photographer
- Non photographers are very welcome.
- Private air travel within Namibia
- Luxury accommodation
- All meals including gourmet cuisine
- Exclusive boutique luxury lodges
- Drinks – including wine & local spirits – at safari lodges (excluding premium beverages)
- Guided safaris (open 4WD & walking)
- All airport transfers in Namibia
- Personal, professional photographic advice
All Inclusive from $15,900 per person, sharing.