Australian Photography has teamed up with the Sydney International Boatshow to find Australia’s best nautical photographers!
Simply share your best boat images on the theme "Boats and Boating" and you’ll not only have the chance to win an amazing Hobie Quest 11 (valued at $1675), your image could be one of around 200 photos selected to be printed and exhibited at this year’s Sydney International Boatshow in Darling Harbour from 3-7 August 2017.
The competition will be shortlisted by the staff of Australian Photography and judged by award-winning sailing photographer Andrea Francolini and Australian Photography publisher James Ostinga.
Terms and conditions
• Employees of Yaffa Media and the Boating Industry Association are not eligible to enter the competition.
• Submitted images must have been taken no more than 24 months before the competition deadline.
• The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images he/she enters into the competition.
• Any post-production and editing must be the work of the entrant.
• The entrant indemnifies Yaffa Media Pty. Ltd. against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
• The entrant must be able to provide an Australian street address in order to receive a prize.
• The prize is subject to change without notification.
• The entrant retains copyright of submitted images. By entering, the entrant grants Yaffa Media and the Boating Industry Association a limited licence to publish their image(s) for the purposes of promoting the Boatshow Photo Competition. This includes the option to print images for display at the Sydney International Boatshow from 3-7 August 2017.
• The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition the entrant guarantees to Yaffa Media that the above entry requirements have been met.