Sony are seeking 20 'Digital Imaging Advocates' for their new online photography platform
Sony Australia and NZ have announced Sony Scene, an online platform for the photography and content community, while also opening applications for 20 'Sony Digital Imaging Advocates' to join the official launch.
Kicking off in December and designed to support budding photographers in Australia and New Zealand, Sony Scene will act as a destination for information on workshops, events, articles and resources, connecting digital imaging professionals with enthusiasts.
Sony says their ideal Advocate is an enthusiastic Sony shooter who can lead and host workshops and events, and nurture others on their journey to become a better photographer, videographer or content creator.
Some of the benefits of becoming one of the 20 Sony Digital Imaging Advocates include:
- Earning revenue from hosting workshops and events through Sony Scene
- An incentive that matches earnings through Sony Scene with Sony digital imaging gear
- Free membership in Sony's Pro Support program
- Access to the Sony Affiliate Program
- Opportunities to trial Sony camera gear
- Access to partner pricing for Sony digital imaging products.
If you're interested in putting your name forward, you can complete an application at the appropriate link below. Applications close on 19 November 2018.
New Zealand: Sony.co.nz/advocates
Get more stories like this delivered
to your inbox each week. Sign up here.