World's largest USB flash drive announced
Kingston have announced the world’s highest capacity USB Flash drive: the new DataTraveler Ultimate GT.
The new drive offers up to 2TB of storage space and USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) performance in a compact 72mm x 26.94mm x 21mm package.
If you're wondering what you could fit on the monster-USB, try 70 hours of 4K video, or a not-too shabby 419,430 5MB still images. The DataTraveler Ultimate GT is made of a zinc-alloy metal casing for shock resistance.
DataTraveler Ultimate GT ships in February and will be available in 1TB and 2TB capacities. It is backed by 5-year warranty and free technical support. For more information, visit www.kingston.com.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT Features and Specifications:
• Capacities1: 1TB, 2TB
• Speed2: USB 3.1 Gen. 13
• Dimensions: 72mm x 26.94mm x 21mm
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
• Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support
• Compatible with: Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS v.10.9.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+, Chrome OSTM